My oh my! What a summer we’ve had! We built our new garden, have been raising turkeys for the first time, and oh ya … we welcomed our newest little homestead kid! I’ll probably refer to him as HomesteadBaby on the blog 🙂
We are starting to fall into our new normal around here. I’ve settled into our life with a newborn, homeschooling has officially begun for us – how did I end up with a Kindergartener already?? And in between all that, I’m trying my darnedest to get my new garden up and growing…but it’s been unusually rainy and pretty much everything is drowning or being eaten *sigh*. Here’s hoping for just a tad bit less rainfall this week!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature.Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Helpful Herbs: Calendula From Day’s Ferry Organics
2. How to Pressure Can Chicken Broth from Oak Hill Homestead
3. Mulled Apple Cider from Little House Living
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share
Let the Party Begin!